About Request It
UW students, faculty and staff can request books, journal volumes, journal articles and other materials, regardless of whether it is available in the UW Libraries, online or in libraries around the world.
Request It essentials
- The Request It service is available to current UW students, faculty and staff, and emeritus faculty.
- Establish a Request It account with your WyoWeb username and password.
- We will email you when items are available for pick up.
- Request It is a free service.
- You can expect available UW materials within 36 hours Monday through Friday.
How to use Request It
- From a specific citation
- Use Citation Finder to determine if it is online. If not, click the icon and logon.
- From a library database with no link to full-text
- Click the icon to determine if it is online. If not, click the icon and logon.
- From the Library Catalog
- Click the icon at the bottom of the screen and logon.
For further information
- Frequently asked questions about Request It
- Interlibrary Loan Office Room 237 Coe: 766-5168; email@example.com