Wharton Research Data Services
How to use:
Use of Wharton Research Data Services is restricted to UW faculty, staff and students.
If you don't have a Wharton Research Data Services account, you must first request one.
Help for New Users Applying for An Account
- Step 1: Go to http://wrds.wharton.upenn.edu
- Step 2: Next to the "Sign In" tab, you will see a tab entitled "Register" - click on this tab.
- Step 3: Select "University of Wyoming" as your institution from the drop down.
- Step 4: Select the appropriate account type
- Step 5: Fill out the account request form.
*Note: You must use your uwyo.edu email account or your account request will be denied.*
- Step 6: Click the box entitled "Submit"
A WRDS account administrator will approve your account in no more than 48 hours and you will receive login instructions via email.
For users who already have an account and you simply want access to WRDS, please go to http://wrds.wharton.upenn.edu and simply log in with your account credentials.