Patrons with disabilities
Disabled Student Services
Disability Support Services (DSS) lab is located in Room 109 of Knight Hall Contact for services including retrieval of library materials by visiting Knight Hall or:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (307) 766-6189
- Fax: (307) 766-4010
- TTY: (307) 766-3073
For a full list of services and contact, access the DSS website at www.uwyo.edu/udss
Handicapped parking spaces are located near the street in front of the library, as well as several other areas around the campus. See our parking map here.
- Coe Library has access through the main entrance.
- Brinkerhoff Geology Library has a ramp on the west side of the building.
- Learning Resource Center disabled access is at the west end of the building, both front and back entrances. The back ramp is very close to the elevator.
- The Library Annex has elevator access from both the Physical and Biological Sciences buildings and the main entrance is located in the basement between the two.
- All floors of Coe Library are accessible by elevator. See Coe floor maps here.
- Brinkerhoff Geology Library does not have elevator access to the basement. Staff will assist patrons for materials located in the basement.
- Learning Resources Center , located on the second floor of the Education Building, has easy elevator access.
- All materials at the Library Annex are on one level.
A map of accessible terminals is here.
Wireless is available throughout the building. Instructions for printing from student laptops are here.
Go to Ask Us for multiple modes of contact for questions or suggestions.
Requests for Retrieval
Staff will retrieve materials for people with disabilities. Call the Circulation Desks and materials will be held at the desks for user pickup.
- Coe Library: (307) 766-3190
- Geology Library: (307) 766-3374
- Learning Resource Center: (307) 766-2527
- Library Annex: (307) 766-6539
All restrooms in the new Coe Library addition.
First floor restroom in Geology Brinkerhoff.
Learning Resources Center is located in the Education Building, which has accessible restrooms on the first floor.
Restrooms are located on the same level as the Library Annex in the basement between the Physical and Biological sciences building.
In the event of a fire alarm, the elevators will shut down operations. Emergency services will assist you out of the building.
All Services list
Link to a list of all library services