Classrooms & Consultation Rooms
Located in Coe Library
Classrooms are primarily for librarian-led research instruction. Consultation rooms are primarily for one-on-one reference librarian consultations, but may be scheduled for occasional instructor conferences. Please see the room use policy for more information. To schedule classrooms or consultation rooms, contact the Coe Reference Desk at 766-2070 or email@example.com.
- Coe 216 (30): computer classroom with 25 student terminals; podium and instructor terminal, two projectors and screens, document camera, DVD player, sound system, microphone; white board.
- Coe 218 (25): re-configurable tables and chairs, 20 laptops and charging cabinet; podium with instructor terminal, two projectors and screens, document camera, DVD player, sound system, microphone; white board.
- Coe 213 (10): networked PC, whiteboard (coming soon: smartboard and projector)
- Coe 215 (6): networked PC
- Coe 217 (6): networked PC