Interlibrary Loan policy information
Borrowing & lending
- WHO - UW students, faculty and staff can borrow through Request It/ILL.
- COST - There is no charge for UW patrons.
- LIMITATIONS - Interlibrary Loan will attempt to get all materials requested.
- COPYRIGHT - The University of Wyoming Libraries Interlibrary Loan Office complies with the copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
- CIRCULATION POLICIES - Loan periods and restrictions and bills are set by the lending library
- Non-UW affiliates - excluding reciprocal agreements
- Books and articles loaned within the U.S. - $20.00
- Books and articles loaned outside the U.S. - $35.00
- Rush handling fee per request - $10.00
- UW does not accept replacement items for lost or damaged materials
- No Renewals
- The University of Wyoming Libraries will only lend to:
- Libraries that will lend to us
- Libraries that use OCLC for requesting materials
- Refund Policy for Borrowing Libraries
- The University of Wyoming Libraries will refund payments for lost ILL items up to six months from the date of invoicing the library. Refunds will not be made if lost materials are returned or payments are made after the 6 months deadline.
- In person: Interlibrary Loan Office, Rm. 237, Coe Library
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (307) 766-5168
- Odyssey: 188.8.131.52/ILL
- OCLC: WYU