Interlibrary Loan Policies
Borrowing & Lending
- WHO - UW students, faculty and staff can borrow through Request It/ILL.
- COST - There is no charge for UW patrons.
- LIMITATIONS - Interlibrary Loan will attempt to get all materials requested.
- COPYRIGHT - The University of Wyoming Libraries Interlibrary Loan Office complies with the copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code).
- CIRCULATION POLICIES - Loan periods and restrictions and bills are set by the lending library
- Non-UW affiliates - excluding reciprocal agreements
- Books and articles loaned within the U.S. - $20.00
- Books and articles loaned outside the U.S. - $35.00
- Rush handling fee per request - $10.00
- UW does not accept replacement items for lost or damaged materials
- No Renewals
- The University of Wyoming Libraries will only lend to:
- Libraries that will lend to us
- Libraries that use OCLC for requesting materials
- In person: Interlibrary Loan Office, Rm. 237, Coe Library
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (307) 766-5168
- Odyssey: 220.127.116.11/ILL
- OCLC: WYU
- Mail: Interlibrary Loan, University of Wyoming Libraries, Dept. 3334, 1000 E. University Avenue, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071