ILL Borrowing & Lending Polices
- COST There is no charge for UW patrons.
- LIMITATIONS Interlibrary loan agreements and lending library policies may limit the availability of certain types of materials. Rare or valuable items, reference titles, standardized personality and achievement tests, textbooks and audio tapes etc. are difficult to obtain.
- COPYRIGHT University of Wyoming Libraries Interlibrary Loan office complies with the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code). This may place limitations on the ability to acquire some items.
- Circulation Policies Loan periods and fees are set by the lending library.
Fees for ILL
UW students, staff, or faculty and affiliates - No charge
Non-UW Affiliates - excluding reciprocal agreements
Book loan - $20.00
Book loan sent outside U.S. - $35.00
Article - $20.00
Article sent outside U.S. - $35.00
Rush handling fee per item - $10.00
UW does not accept replacement items for lost or damaged materials.
The University of Wyoming Libraries will only lend to:
- libraries that will lend to us
- libraries that use OCLC for requesting materials
Copyright University of Wyoming Libraries Interlibrary Loan office complies with the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code). This will affect how and what we supply.