Secure renewal request
Please fill out and submit the following form to request a renewal for University Libraries and Prospector materials.
This is a renewal REQUEST--it is not a guarantee that your items will be renewed. After you submit the form, the Libraries will send you an email confirming or denying your request. Do not assume your items have been renewed until you receive this confirmation.
Reasons an item cannot be renewd include:
- The item has been requested by another patron or for course reserve (Holds and Recalls)
- The item has been billed as long overdue
- The item has been marked as Claims Returned
- The item has a short loan period and is not authorized for renewal: DVDs/VHS, reserves, 1 week Prospector loans, bound periodicals
- The item has reached the renewal limit
- The item does not normally circulated: (i.e. reference)
Renewals may also be made in person, by phone, or by logging into "My Accounts".
*Overdue items can only be renewed in person, by phone or using the form above.