Policies for study room use
View the library guide for complete study spaces informationView guide
Study and Viewing Rooms
Reserve a Room
Study and viewing rooms available for one or a group.reserve rooms here
Coe Library and the Library Annex offer individual and group study spaces for UW faculty, staff and students. Study rooms are available in a variety of sizes that accommodate 1 to 10 persons. All study rooms include a table, chair(s), and white board. Additional equipment in select rooms includes:
- Computer, large screen monitor, webcam, microphone, and videoconferencing software. (2 rooms at Library Annex, 16 rooms at Coe Library)
- Computer, large screen monitor, and DVD/VHS player (2 rooms at Coe Library)
- One Button Studio (1 room at Coe Library)
View library guide for OBS
Reservation may be made up to one week in advance. To reserve a study or viewing room, use the Reserve a Room Service or contact or by contacting the Libraries:
- Coe Library (307) 766-3190
- Library Annex (307) 766-5165
Photo ID must be presented at the appropriate Help Desk to make a reservation and to access rooms.
- Study Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours per reservation and up to one week in advance.
- User/Groups may make one advanced reservation per day and additional "first come, first served" reservations as needed.
- Users must check out a room key at the Help Desk in order to access a room.
- Library staff may cancel reservations for users who do not arrive on time in order to make rooms available to others.
- Renewals may be requested by phone or at the Help Desk within the last 5 minutes of a reservation.
- Coe Library study room keys must be returned to the Help Desk immediately at or prior to the end of a reservation so the next user is not kept waiting.
- Library staff may cancel reservations for users determined to be unfairly monopolizing rooms.
*Abuse of study room and viewing room policies may result in the loss of room privileges.